THE RITZ CARLTON
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.

+6
Nora Carmichael
Niel Sidright
Ivy Reynolds
Erin Applegate
Frannie Withmore-Grim
Guilia Pesce-Moreno
10 participants
AuteurMessage
Guilia Pesce-Moreno

Guilia Pesce-Moreno

▲ posts : 21

∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Empty
MessageSujet: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:01

∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Tumblr_lypywyHeE51qdksdzo4_250 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Tumblr_lypywyHeE51qdksdzo3_250
« Guilia Pesce-Moreno »
" CREDITS GO TO - IMG / ICONS "
Âge - Ça te regardes espèce de cadavre ensuqué ? Tu me donnes quel âge ? Bon allez, j'ai vingt cinq ans. Je suis encore jeune et souple. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2166578461
Date et lieu de naissance - Je suis née à Adrano en Sicile le 23 Mars 1987.
Occupation - Arnaqueuse professionnelle. Pêcheuse de gros thons dupes.
Statut - Je suis mariée un bon nombre de fois.
Groupe - Résidents
the rust and the rain are sins.
Dans cette partie, il suffit d'écrire quelques informations (détaillées ou non, listées, ..) sur votre personnage afin que l'on sache les détails de la vie/du caractère de celui-ci. Que ce soit des tics, des tocs, les allergies, habitudes, défauts, .. on prend tout. Nous vous demandons un minimum de dix points, vous pouvez en faire plus, il n'y a aucun soucis.

song of the mystery.
Citation :

just addicted the money
and the game
La partie la plus dure est surement celle-ci. C'est ici que vous détaillerez la vie de votre personnage. La présentation est tout à fait libre, carte blanche, n'hésitez pas à mettre de la musique, des images. Pour mieux cerner votre personnage ainsi que son parcours, nous souhaitons que vous fassiez un minimum trente cinq lignes.

love will never ever be lost on me.
Pseudo / prénom - Pancakes/Aurélie Âge - 22 ans Comment avez vous connu le forum ? - Sur Bazzart. Cassdédis, commentaires - ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 513668122 Non sérieusement le contexte est une tuerie tout simplement car j'ai toujours eu envie de faire un forum sur ce genre de concept et voilà, ça arrive et j'en suis ravie. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2124793060 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 173490454 Avatar - Amanda Seyfried

Dernière édition par Guilia Pesce-Moreno le Mar 21 Fév - 9:55, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Frannie Withmore-Grim

Frannie Withmore-Grim

▲ posts : 49

∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:03

AURELIE ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2124793060 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 173490454
bienvenue parmi nous et bon choix d'avatar ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 646978321
Guilia Pesce-Moreno

Guilia Pesce-Moreno

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:03

Merci beaucoup ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 3477231806 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 173490454
Erin Applegate
~ Heaving heart is full of pain.
Erin Applegate

▲ posts : 226

∞ a drop in the ocean.
▲ âge: vingt-six ans.
▲ you feel hopeless:

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:04

AMANDA EST GENRE TROP PARFAITE. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 3477231806
Je te la réserve pour cinq jours. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 4262794665
Bienvenue. I love you
Guilia Pesce-Moreno

Guilia Pesce-Moreno

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:06

Merci beaucoup. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2124793060
Elle est parfaite pour le rôle que je vais lui attribuer oui. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 646978321 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2840979426
Ivy Reynolds

Ivy Reynolds

▲ posts : 64

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:07

Pancakes, comme on se retrouve. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2840979426 Bienvenue, Amanda est sublime. I love you
Niel Sidright
NS ~ on the darker side, young in the light and chances get lost.
Niel Sidright

▲ posts : 180

∞ a drop in the ocean.
▲ âge: 23.
▲ you feel hopeless:

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:08

MA FRIPEE, T'ES CANON EN SEYFRIED tongue ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2166578461 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 3586073573
je veux un lien ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 309181304 et bienvenue I love you
https://ritzcarlton.forum-canada.net
Nora Carmichael

Nora Carmichael

▲ posts : 148

∞ a drop in the ocean.
▲ âge: vingt-trois ans.
▲ you feel hopeless:

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:29

Ma crêpe I love you bienvenue avec la magnifique Amanda ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2166578461
Guilia Pesce-Moreno

Guilia Pesce-Moreno

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:53

OH MERCI VOUS TROIS; ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 3477231806 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2124793060 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 4262794665 Vous avez tous des avatars canons bon sang. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 173490454 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2124793060
ma fripée, tu auras ton lien avec plaisir. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2840979426 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 646978321
Cora Mayfleet

Cora Mayfleet

▲ posts : 60

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:54

Bienvenoute Aurélie ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2124793060 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 4170629200
Guilia Pesce-Moreno

Guilia Pesce-Moreno

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 8:58

Merci beaucoup Manon. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 4262794665
Accola te vas tellement bien. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2124793060
Finnick Sidright

Finnick Sidright

▲ posts : 32

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 9:25

MA PANKY DE LENOR. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2124793060 I love you
Guilia Pesce-Moreno

Guilia Pesce-Moreno

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 10:08

MON BABYBEL. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 3477231806 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 646978321 on a trop un lien de fou. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 173490454 T'es mon complice... je plonge, tu plonges. Fais gaffe à toi. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2340401958 ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 309181304 faut pas me faire de crasses. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 4262794665
Aaron Jefferson

Aaron Jefferson

▲ posts : 51

∞ a drop in the ocean.
▲ âge: 26 ans.
▲ you feel hopeless:

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 10:09

Bienvenue belle jeune fille Smile
Guilia Pesce-Moreno

Guilia Pesce-Moreno

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 10:16

IAN; ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 3477231806 I love you Merci beaucoup. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 646978321
Polly Crowley
I'M BUSY GETTING STRONGER.
Polly Crowley

▲ posts : 57

∞ a drop in the ocean.
▲ âge: twenty-five years old.
▲ you feel hopeless:

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 10:17

MA PETITE CREPE TOUTE BONNE. ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. 2124793060
Erin Applegate
~ Heaving heart is full of pain.
Erin Applegate

▲ posts : 226

∞ a drop in the ocean.
▲ âge: vingt-six ans.
▲ you feel hopeless:

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitimeSam 25 Fév - 7:51

Il te reste qu'un jour pour finir ta fiche. Si tu as besoin de plus de temps, fais nous signe Wink Sinon, ton compte se verra supprimé demain soir.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.   ∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you. Icon_minitime

∫ i'm not crazy, i'm just fond of you, and all the piles of money that grows next to you.
Page 1 sur 1